12 August 2011

Update

So, there's not much to say right now, but I figured that I'd post something.

I'm planning on skyping with my friend tonight. It's going to cubetacular. He's planning on taking apart his new 3x3 and lubing it. I need to reassemble my Rubik's Jr., but I may actually lube it tonight, I'm thinking about making a trip to Lowes to get some CRC or Jig-A-Loo. I don't really like my Jr., but it fell apart on me last night, so is disassembled, and I need to test out the lube. So yeah. I also may try to re-glue the piece from my 3x3x2 Pie. We'll see.

More later. As per usual, check this out. It's not Oskar, but it's amazing. It looks to be of really, really high quality, which is awesome for a custom made puzzle, and the functionality itself is amazing. It's the face-turning tetrahedron version of a 9x9 (note, a pyraminx is a vertex turning tetrahedron). It's just gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment