02 June 2011

Initiation

I'm rather hungry.


But that's beside the point. The reason you're reading this is because you've stumbled upon this blog. Cool beans.


I'm making this blog for an assignment in my computer class, although I've been meaning to compose this blog for a while, with the intent of it being an accompaniment to the new YouTube channel I've created.


The purpose of these two outlets will revolve around Rubik's Cubes, and other twisty puzzles.

3x3x3 Cube

There will most likely be reviews, perhaps a few tutorials (I've just recently gotten a few new puzzles for which I don't believe there exist tutorials), maybe solve videos, and just an overall discussion about Cubing. I've got a pilot video up on my YouTube channel, you can view it here.


In the next few days, I plan to upload a review of my new Mf8 Square-1 cube, as well as my new (and relatively unknown) QJ 3x3x2 Super Square-1. I'd also like to hopefully get a tutorial up there for that puzzle, simply because none exist on YouTube. It's not a particularly difficult puzzle, merely requiring an understanding of the central circular mechanism and a knowledge of how to solve the standard Square-1.


Thanks for reading so far, and I hope you like the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment